I want to summarize my thoughts about relationship anarchy.
You can read this article first for a good overview: Relationship Anarchy basics
0. It’s not exactly about polyamory or sex. As you can notice that famous article is written by a celibate aromantic asexual.
1. I never felt jealousy in my life. And believed that love should be pure as wishing someone to be happy. Like you love your child or a cat.
2. We have a lot of norms and stereotypes in the society of how you should live. And they can work for you. But also for a lot of people they don’t work and only make them unhappy.
3. The main point of Relationship Anarchy is to tell you that anything is okay as long as it is consensual. You can be in any kind of relationship you like as long as it works for you.
4. It’s very difficult for me to build hierarchies of who is my true friend and who is just an acquaintance. Who is a one night stand and who is a romantic partner for life. Every person is different for me and anything can happen.
So. It’s a theory for everyone as confused as I am. And at the same time for those who start to realize what they really want and need.
I feel like that being a little bit confused about life makes you just a little wiser.