Here’s a short list of posts I want to recommend from my blog:
One of my first attempts in street photography! I’m pretty bold and assertive with people I know, but VERY shy with strangers. So this experience is very interesting to me and gives me an excuse to stalk people I find interesting.
Continue reading “Street photography #1”
I’ve started taking more and more photos recently and I’m really enjoying it. Mostly photo reports from small parties and street photo. Especially street photography feels very interesting and demanding to be more brave, fast and curious.
And so recently my friend Michelle has invited me to take some photos on her sister’s wedding… I was so nervous about it, because the event is so important and it was one of my very first commercial shootings.
Continue reading “Wedding in Florence”
The same as with the movies I often recommend a lot of different TV series to everyone. So here’s a kind of a summary of the Best TV Shows Alive!
Here’re some of them in no particular order:
Very clever videos about art and politics. Analysis of songs, movies and just important subjects about life and society.
When I was younger. I thought that happiness is kinda vain, dull, not interesting at all.
Now I feel like happiness is about not taking yourself too seriously and accepting all the mess that’s happening inside.
Happiness is happening.
Social Media keeps people on my mind.
Every time I see your picture on Instagram I remember and think about you.
Love is acceptance and attention.
I want to summarize my thoughts about relationship anarchy.
You can read this article first for a good overview: Relationship Anarchy basics
0. It’s not exactly about polyamory or sex. As you can notice that famous article is written by a celibate aromantic asexual.
1. I never felt jealousy in my life. And believed that love should be pure as wishing someone to be happy. Like you love your child or a cat.
2. We have a lot of norms and stereotypes in the society of how you should live. And they can work for you. But also for a lot of people they don’t work and only make them unhappy.
3. The main point of Relationship Anarchy is to tell you that anything is okay as long as it is consensual. You can be in any kind of relationship you like as long as it works for you.
4. It’s very difficult for me to build hierarchies of who is my true friend and who is just an acquaintance. Who is a one night stand and who is a romantic partner for life. Every person is different for me and anything can happen.
So. It’s a theory for everyone as confused as I am. And at the same time for those who start to realize what they really want and need.
I feel like that being a little bit confused about life makes you just a little wiser.